Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Thursday Fiction 307: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 


space-2809625_1920

Let's start right where we left off last time, with Frederique in the space ship's universe. 

"And you disregarded my feelings at that time, I didn't feel comfortable and you didn't care and I had to work harder to get through it all, to get to the point when I knew exactly what to do and what you expected from me, but once again you disregarded it to fit your own agenda. You don't care about anyone but yourself and your father, you don't care about any political or economic aspect of what opening a real road to Antares represent. You don't care about all the risk and all the possibilities, and I also didn't because I didn't know but now, I know, she tapped on the paper prited report on her desk. I know what it represent for the galaxy, you made me learn that and now you took it away from me. I could have contributed, I could have done great things but one word from you and it's all over."

It wasn't her, she wouldn't be so mad at me if she had been the one manipulating Michelle. I didn't really know how to react, maybe I should have left but a part of me wanted the fight. As I had felt earlier talking to Alex, I didn't have the energy to get my brain to be nice and sugar coat everything and take care of everyone else's feelings. I didn't have the patience or the energy. I was tired, I needed answer because we were all in danger here, including Fanny.

"Oh shut up! Yeah I don't care, you're right, then you read a report or two and you think you know everything better, that's call delusion of grandeur, now you have a choice, either you help me or I'm out of here. Make your choice carefully because that might be your only chance, I'm not in a mood to play little games and try to figure out who's fault it is that your feelings got hurt, get over it already!"


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment