Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Thursday Fiction 306: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

tunnel-3385624_1920

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

 

"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"About my arm or about how you totally retook control of everything you gave me in front of everyone this morning?"
Co Michelle had been confrontational with Fanny too, was that because of the hypnosis or had that happened before it, I couldn't say. "Maybe you should go ask Tucker as he is so invaluable to you even though he tried to kill me and everyone on board," Fanny continued.
She stood up, closing the report and crossed her arms in front of her chest. I mimicked the gesture, it was stronger than me, everyone was being confrontational and defensive and I had no idea how to go about it myself without jumping on the bandwagon.
"I came here because I need help," I said.
"Oh really, I heard that one before but in reality, you are always way better on your own aren't you, that's why you took the public relationship away from me," Fanny said.
She looked just like Amy, the same as Amy had looked when she talked to me this morning, somehow hurt, somehow not doing what she was supposed to do and knowing it but she couldn't help herself.
"I thought you didn't want it in the first place? You said you didn't have the skills, if I remember correctly," I said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment