Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 29, 2021

Thursday Fiction 299: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"You are seeing my memories?" It was my turn to feel violated, I had only shared her body and moved around with it and taken decision but she was seeing everything I had ever done. I was glad that somehow I didn't have a boyfriend yet. I didn't want to share my first kiss with anyone, even another part of me in a different universe.

"Of course, you are taking over my life, it's normal I take over yours even if I'm still in this body with you," she said.

"I never saw your memories, I have no idea about what your life was like before the first moment when I came here and I have also no idea what your life has been in between my visits."

"Your life is so strange, sometimes you are in very strange places."

So she was traveling too, she was getting my memories from the other universes.

"Stop it, ok, stop looking at my life," I said.

"It's not like I have control over what's going through me, I see everything and every time all at once, it's like it just belongs."

This was becoming creepy.

"Teach me how to travel."

"Oh no, no, no, no, no!" That escaped me before I could master the thoughts. "I mean, I don't know how I do it, it just happens. I'm the only one person I know who can do it. In my universe, everybody think I'm sick."

The truth was I wanted to know how I did it but I didn't want her to know. I didn't want anyone else to know. It would result in a terrible mess. What if she was right? What if she was supposed to be the one sliding from universe to universe and I wasn't. Then would we end up both slipping away whenever we desired or would her somehow birth right give her the advantage and made her the only one slipping. Then what would I do. My entire life was messed up because of it. My mother had made my childhood hell going to the hospital with no normal play or sport like the other kids. Everyone from back home thought I was the bizarre girl. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment