Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Thursday Fiction 298: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"Because you ask me? I think... That's how I always thought about it. One of my other self gets in trouble and I slip away from my body and from my life to come to the rescue."

"But you know nothing about me, nothing about this world, nothing about this ship, nothing about our customs, you should have followed Tucker no matter what, Fin is just... too young and too ambitious and too bold and he changed so much."

"You would have followed protocol and you would have followed Tucker and let him deal with things and forgotten about your father and Antares?" I couldn't believe it. Was I really doing everything wrong? Did I really mess up my other selves lifes completely?

"Yes, I would have. Somehow I know my father would have wanted me to do exactly what you did but, it's something I can't deal with, and then you keep coming back and making everything worth. It's true that now I have to just face the consequences of my own actions but they weren't mine, they were yours."

"Talking about that, putting Fanny in charge was the worse idea ever," I said.

"Which is why I removed her as soon as I could and she resents me for it and I'm almost certain that on the top of everything she was the one sabotaging to engine. You see, it couldn't have been Tucker, he is a control and safety freak, he can't possibly get anything done outside of protocol," Michelle said.

I didn't like how this conversation was going. It was easy to blame me when I had no control over getting here in the first place.

"Except placing his own person chosen crew on board to take over yours," I said.

"I still don't understand how this happened," Michelle said, her voice was barely audible.

"Stay with me, I can't ear you," I said.

"It's hard to stay here, your memories are overflowing me and I can't concentrate on here and now, it takes a lot of focus."

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment