Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Thursday Fiction 297: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

It wasn't what I had expected, I thought that when I was to come back here, we would have reach Antares. I would be able to talk to Michelle's father or I would be dealing with Fanny's problem but, that, talking to Michelle who knew about me and everything, that was unexpected.

"I don't know how I do it, I just faint and somehow my body stay where it is but my mind gets inside of yours or someone else."

"The first time, I felt like I was vanishing, disappearing, like there would be nothing of me left but only you. It was scary. It took me a while to remember who I was and that I wasn't you," Michelle said.

She still felt scared, I felt scared as she was sending me all her feelings at once.

"Then I learned to keep a little bit of myself, to keep my memories, to remember while I was watching you inside of me. I felt violated. How could you do that to me? How could you talk to my friends and my crew and do all those things to me as if I was nothing?"

I felt her anger rising and then suddenly it was gone.

"And then I realised that you were me, with just different memories, a different life, a different mother. I never knew mine, she died when I was young but when I remembered yours I was glad I wasn't you. Is it strange?" Michelle asked.

"I don't mean to take over, I can't remember your memories, I just have to do what I think is right on the spur of the moment, I look at the people around you and I see my friends, people I know, or complete strangers and I have to do something because I can't just make you disappear in the middle of things."

"But why are you even coming here?"

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment