Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 300: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.     

This part is the last one for now on the side of Kelpie and Jezabel.

 

“Come on, we're home, wake up,” he said.

 

The angel didn't move, still rolled on herself as if trying to protect herself. Kelpie sighed and put his hand on her forehead, she was running a fever. 

 

“Guess that answers my question, silly angels can get sick too,” he said. 

 

He pressed the towel on her face and hair. He didn't really know what to do, he had never taken care of anyone before her and the fact that she was a girl and that she had wings wasn't helping. 

 

“I just get her dry and in clean clothes and warm and that's it,” he said trying not too look too much at her. 

 

Taking off someone else's clothes was a lot more difficult than he had imagined especially that she wasn't moving at all. Just moaning like a sick baby. 

 

“Ezechiel,” she said grabbing his shirt.

 

“I'm not Ezechiel and you better stop thinking about him, damn, he is bad, really bad,” Kelpie said. “It's his fault you're in this state. What the hell was he thinking sending you here, I'm pretty sure even the Demon World is more welcoming than the mad queen. Didn't he know that? I bet he did it on purpose to get rid of you for good. You're a pretty annoying girl, I mean even Kallisto is not that annoying and I used to thing she was the worse,” Kelpie said.

 

Jezabel didn't answered.

 

“Seriously, it's not like I need you or anyone for that matter but you could at least pretend I'm here instead of calling another guy. You know when I came to rescue Kallisto she was also crying for someone else, a demon. A damn demon. He passed the towel on her naked body looking away and lift her up to pass on her shirt tearing holes in it for her wings and knotting the tissue on her shoulder to make sure the shirt wouldn't fall. Her breast was moving up and down. He started buttoning the shirt from the top button distracted by her heavy breathing. He took a glance at her breast and sighed fastening one more button, he took a glance again wondering how it feel to touch. 

 

“She is knocked out you pervert and she isn't even all that attractive,” he said hurrying up to finish dressing her before pushing her on the bed and covering her with the blanket. 

 

“See, nothing to see at all,” he sighed and sat on the floor near the bed pulling the second blanket on himself. He needed some rest too but there was no way he was going to climb in bed with her, if she decided to hug him, he wasn't sure he could control himself. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment