Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday Fiction 296: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

It was all above my head but one thing wasn't. I blinked three times and open my eyes fully in front of a different book. One filled with equations that made no sense to me. Very long equations cast over the two pages. It took me a moment to realised that I was back on the spaceship and that I was in Michelle's cabin reading the updated version of a book about parallel universe, the knowledge my universe wouldn't have for another few centuries, if ever.

Have you ever felt like you were born at the wrong time? Well, I feel that way all the time, I feel like I'm born in the wrong time, at the wrong place, in the wrong damn universe.

And what I was holding in my hand totally confirmed it. Theory, equations, space travel. It didn't look like these people had found how to slip from a universe to the next either but at least they had advance knowledge about the reality of them all.

"I'm not meant to be here either," a voice said in my head.

It was really weak and I almost didn't notice it.

"Michelle?" I felt like I was yelling.

"Yes, my father told me the stories, about the other world about how I would visit them when I grow up but he was wrong, I am not the one who can do it, it's you not me. I can't understand why, and it's killing me. I want to go, I want to see it all, that's why I became captain, because I though maybe if I could master traveling in this universe, maybe I would be able to go too. I thought that until I met you, it can be only one of us."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's not your fault I guess, I just... If I could understand how you do it. Can you teach me?"


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment