Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday Fiction 295: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

He wanted me to be normal, even though if I had been normal in the first place he might never had been interested in spending time with me. That was so unfair. People never asked if I wanted to be normal, which I didn't. I loved being me and I loved my black out. You always read in novels or see in movies teenage kids who got a new ability like witches or telekinetic, something cool and magical and they whine and whine about it wanting to be normal, wanting to look like everyone else around. I really didn't get it. I consider that my black outs are a chance, I don't want it any other way, of course, I'm biased because somehow I can only imagine what an other way would be but I think it would be boring. I don't want to be like everyone else.

My thought were getting more and more pissed at all the discussions with Alex and I didn't feel like sleeping anymore. I had lived without a friend, I could do it again even if it hurt, even if I wanted to share stuff with someone, there was no way I could continue like this. First Amy ditching me for the sake of passing her exams by cheating, and then Alex leaving me at the end of the class because I dared to say there was nothing we could do about my black outs. Damn, I really wanted to have a huge one just now. I stood up and went to lock the door from the inside. I didn't have any other classes today and I didn't want anyone to disturb me.

I sat a the desk with a textbook about parallel universes. I needed to know there was no way around it.

It took three hours for it to come. I was at chapter 5 and it was describing non-locality experiment. It was a bit boring, I liked the theoretical part a lot more than the experiment, maybe because I always has experience first hand without needing any type of crazy machine. Though the machine did look cool, but I didn't really understand why lasers and liquid nitrogen and cooling atoms were the key to determine the reality of parallel universe.


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment