Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday Fiction 294: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

 Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"Then what are you saying Alex? What do you think I should do? Stay in bed and miss classes every time I miss some sleep due to a night black out? Go to the hospital and have them do more tests as if they didn't do any for the last fourteen years almost daily? Stay in my room and only take online classes or having someone taking the classes for me while I study on books because I can black out any time between here and there? Which one is it Alex?"

Alex was breathing heavily. He was frustrated with me and I knew it but I was tired and I didn't have any spare brain function for trying to be nice and understanding. He knew everything about me. More than anyone had ever known before and still, I felt judged by him, as if whenever he looked at me, he didn't see me but the possible catastrophe hiding behind me blacking out.

The lecture ended and Alex stood up and left without waiting for me and without saying a word. I cursed my awesome people skills and seeing nothing I could do decided to go get some sleep.


Except that I couldn't sleep, all I could do was look at the ceiling without seeing it and contemplating how wrong everything had gone in this universe and in the others. Amy didn't want to be my friend anymore and somehow she might also be betraying Michelle in the other universe and that was my fault because I was too busy hating Tucker for just doing his job. Then there was Fin, he didn't approve of my choices concerning his sister and he was not Alex. Or more exactly Alex was not Fin. The more I thought about them and the less I could distinguish them, they were the same person in two different universes but they looked so closely alike it was impossible not to see one while seeing the other. I wonder if my feelings were because Michelle liked Fin or if they were genuinely mine. I wanted to apologize to Alex for losing my temper. But there was a part of me that was mad at him, because he knew my secret and he was reacting like everyone else, he wanted it gone. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment