Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday Fiction 293: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"What if you get so sleep deprived that you slip into a coma like the doctor said you would?"

"What if it's raining when we come out, I don't have an umbrella?"

"What?"

"What if I get hit by a car crossing the road before the university restaurant?"

"Fred..."

"What if a meteorite fall on the amphitheater during the lecture?"

"I get it.."

"What if I can't properly swallow my next meal and it stay stuck in my throat and because I live alone nobody is here to help me breath?"

"Ok, ok, I get it! No need to go to that extend, I get it. But the thing is, these things can be avoided, you blacking out can't."

"Almost 14 years," I said.

"What?"

"Almost 14 years that I have been living with it, and that's when they discovered the symptoms for all I know, it could have been sooner," I said.

"So?"

"So you are telling me that I can't live like that except I don't know how else to live."

"That's not what I'm saying," Alex answered crossing his arm on his chest. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment