Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday Fiction 292: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

 

"There must be, because you would never sleep otherwise," he said.

He had a point but I didn't really want to discuss it because it felt like the trips were just dreams and I couldn't think about that again.

"I'll take a nap during lunch time," I said.

I didn't really want to, I needed to finish recording my diary and do the statistics on it.

"You're scaring me," Alex said.

I turned to look at him. He didn't look so scared, maybe a bit concerned at best. I was used to my mother freaking out. I was used to my father telling that I was going to be ok because he rationally knew there was nothing he could do. But Alex was something in between, like demanding of me that I told him what to do to fix me but there was no fix, there never have been. I realised what it meant for other people to have me around. It was painful. I was that friend who could break any minutes and never letting them be emotionally safe again. Especially not that the doctor thought I was going to crash into coma.

"Alex, there is nothing you can do to make me feel better, to stop the trip or make them any different. I'm working on it but I have to live my life and you can't beat up yourself if anything happens to me. I'm tired, look around, everybody but us have been partying last night and there are only sleepy eyes around. I'll survive," I said.

I was trying very hard to be gentle but all I wanted was to be left alone. Every interaction with anyone was just more for my brain to deal with. I didn't drink coffee but I'm sure that's how any coffee drinker would feel up early without coffee. Plus, there was no way to go through that many equation without ending up dosing off. I was a girl and despite sliding into my parallel universes' other selves, I wasn't super human.

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment