Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 295: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.     

This is the last piece for Torsti and Odeon at the moment.

“I don't care how they died, what I care about is us staying alive long enough and be back north before winter, I hate traveling in the cold,” Torsti answered.

The passage suddenly open to a larger place, stalactites were falling from the ceiling.

“Do you hear that?” Torsti asked.

“Yes, it seems that there is an underground river,” Odeon said, “which means that there is definitely a passage to get out of here somewhere else.”

“Yes, I just hope it doesn't mean we will have to swim,” Torsti said. “The water must be freezing.”

They walked around the room, it was humid and water dripped from the stalactites.

“Here,” Odeon pointed at a narrow passage on the ground.

“No way they got through that with Lonan,” Torsti answered.

“I know but there is no other way through,” Odeon said.

“I'm getting claustrophobic,” Torsti answered passing his hammer in the hole first before heading head after it on four legs.

“The last Hunter we met said that his cave is a maze, we just have to keep going long enough to find the right place,” Odeon said.

“Sorry, I just hoped that it was going to be an easier walk through,” Torsti answered pushing his hammer in front of him, its grinding on the floor was flashing thunder balls forward enlightening the way in front of him. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment