Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Thursday Fiction 291: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.

"Are you all right?"

We were on the second lecture this morning and Alex had been whispering for a while but I had trouble to focus on what he was saying and I also had trouble to focus on anything going on on the black board. I was copying whatever the lecturer was writing there without thinking about it.

"I didn't sleep much last night, or at all that I can't remember."

"You've been writing on the table," Alex said.

I looked down at my notes to see that the last five lines had been out of the pages and my equations finished on the table.

"Damn!"

I took a deep breath trying to focus. When was the last time I really slept. Two days ago? I wasn't supposed to be this sleepy. But at the same time I remembered a lot from the Fred at the hospital and now I had Julie's memories in my head at least partially and my brain was feeling a bit like it had the consistency of mashed potato. I put the equations back on paper I'll have to tape at the side of the page later and tried to focus on the lecture again.

"Fred, you should go back, I'll take the notes and..."

"In this state, I can black out any minutes, I could black out walking, the more relaxed I am the easier it is," I said.

"But you are not relaxed, you're tired," Alex said almost taking my hand except I was still writing and he was sitting on my right side so he stopped himself.

"Is there a difference?"


 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment