Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Sunday, May 2, 2021

WeWriWar 346: The House at the Crossing 54

 
Hello everybody and welcome for a new Sunday of writing with Weekend Writing Warrior and Snippet Sunday!


How are you doing? I found an abandoned turtle in the street. He was in a bad shape. His name is Mozart. 


Let's continue with  "The House at the Crossing" and it's a prequel to Demon Soul and the demon series. It's a bit of a mix of Fantasy and Science-fiction. 

It follows one of the books more obscure character as she first comes into the House. It's supposed to explain why there are so many people is the house and sort of where they come from and at the same time be a first time adventure for the main character as she needs to adapt to her new role and the new version of who she is.

Let's start right at where we left off last time, let's meet Wendy. 




“We know my dear,” Aunt Teresa says.
“Come join us to the kitchen, these two need a bottle.”
Hiroshi is crying again. I take a crying Ryan from Aunt Teresa and I'm feeling a bit ashamed of myself for reacting this way to Wendy but I don't know her and I don't know what she is either.
“People in this house, no matter who they are don't hurt each other,” Teresa says as if she can read my mind.
I glance at Wendy who is following us. I can't pinpoint what I actually feel which is pretty rare for me. I would think that with all the different version of me inside me I would at least have a clue but no, we are all in sink, as if I am one and somehow, I wish I wasn't, then maybe I would have a clue.
My other self is still in the kitchen. I wonder when we are going to disappear, I mean from her point of you, I will be the one gone. 



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

5 comments:

  1. Being in this house is starting to twist her mind into knots. Or at least that's how I'd feel in her shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a confusing story--both for the character and the reader. I'm sure if it's read straight through (instead of 10 sentences at a time) it would make more sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so twisty and WILD. I don't know how you keep it all straight LOL. Enjoyed the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of Austin Powers, "We don't gnaw on our kitty." Except substitute baby for kitty. :)

    ReplyDelete