Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 312: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.     


We are following Kamaril in the Demon World.

He placed his hand bellow the chin of the demon and water spread out of his hand entering the body of the demon by his nose and mouth. The demon took a step back raising his hand to his throat, the water escaping Kamaril was still entering him, forcing it's way inside. Tears appeared in his eyes as if he wanted to find a way to get the water out but they stayed their. He felt on his knees.
“No need to struggle, your healing power have no effect here, your air powers can't penetrate my water and your water, well if you still have any I would like to see it,” Kamaril said coming closer. “Now you have a choice, I have an errant to run but I'll be back, if you carefully take care of my shop while I'm away and make sure that I have a warm bed to sleep in, I'll keep you alive.”
The demon nodded.
“You see, I'm feeling pretty generous, so I'll just trust you on your words, don't you dare disappoint me if you want to stay alive a bit longer,” Kamaril said walking to the door.
He released his water out of the demon while opening it. The demon took a deep breath and cough some more water. He seemed that he was going to say something but Kamaril let the door close behind him without asking for more.


“It looks like I just got myself a new business. I better come back care for it before this idiot forget about me,” Kamaril said.
He dug his hand in his pocket and picked up his last coin.
“So tail I go to the sanctuary hoping that they will give me some good news, face I go to the city center and try my chance with the witch,” he said turning the coin between his fingers. He tossed it and it felt back in his palm.
“Face, I guess it's time to give the witch store a little visit.
” 

He adjusted his trident on his back trying to make sure that it wouldn't get into his wings' way as he flipped them. Carrying the trident this way wasn't the best thing to do but he had no choice. He couldn't possibly leave it behind and risk to lose it. He had taken a lot of risk for it already even in its crappy shape it was making him feel better to hold onto it.

He took off and headed toward the city center above the streets, houses and trees. Cars were burning filling the air with a lot of smoke. Kamaril felt a lot more comfortable now, looking at the demon world, at his world. Soon he would be dominating it all alone, and everyone wanting to stand in his way would drown just like the man in the store almost did. He was feeling more powerful than ever.



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment