Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Monday, August 30, 2021

Mystery Monday 110: Murder at the Conference 7

Welcome to Mystery Monday. This week, we continue with Murder at the Conference.

 


Let's get back where we left off with chapter 1 last time.

“Alright, I'll do that.”

He then moved to Christa.

“Everything fine here, any problem with your graphs?”

“No, I'll have the correction done in a blink,” Christa answered.

“Good.”

Once again he walked out the door.

“How did you do that?” Christa asked.

“Do what?”

“Avoid the corrections?”

“I didn't,” I answered looking at my screen, there wasn't much typos, they seemed to have all gather themselves in the same paragraph, in the same sentence, maybe I had been distracted reading that one.

“You did, you don't have to change your graphs,” Christa said.

“It's the same we already discussed while writing the paper, he wanted it linear at that time too but it didn't work. Plus I never saw any linear graph of ionization rates if you ask me, it covers too many order of magnitude. I just showed him the modified graph again and he saw again that it doesn't work. That's all,” I answered. 

I had still a lot to do. Fitting the table had been really hard, adding a column might lead to changing the disposition of my box to put it on top of the second column instead of at the bottom of the first and I might have to decrease the font in it as well to have it fit at the right width. Plus I had to dig my paper to get the numbers to compare with and add the reference of those paper to the bottom box which would certainly go overboard because of it, it was already barely fitting in. I would have to adjust the font again.

“But that's still not fair,” Christa said. “My graphs are the same as in the paper and he still wants to change them.”

“Then you better safe the first version because he is definitely going to change his mind again.”



About Harajuku Kiss

At times, life can be so depressing. She is walking her usual recovery tour in Harajuku, finishing with a crepe, tying to forget that her boyfriend dumped her once again for the week-end... When the unthinkable happens... A boy stops in front of her in the street and kisses her, in to discover more about him, she is dragged into a dangerous game of mystery. A biologist has been murdered and a deadly virus is on the loose. First suspect: the mysterious Harajuku's stranger. 


Get Harajuku Kiss 
itunes  
 
 
 
 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment