Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday Travel 109: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.


About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches.


The excerpt, we start where we left off last week

"I'm got a high metabolism ok, gosh can you guy worry about your own stuff instead of looking at what I'm doing all the time? It's not like I'm caring about what's in your plate. You're almost worse than those crazy vegetarians we're sharing a room with," Samantha said.

She opened her book and went back to reading random pages about Fireden.

"How high, and what does that even mean?" Josh asked.

"Seriously?"

"You need to eat a lot when you do magic, it takes energy out," Brownie said.

"Really?" Josh asked looking at Samantha.

"No, it doesn't, I cast a spell, I meditate, I do protection spells and nothing ever happens," Samantha said. "I did it in front of you last night because I wanted to freak out those girls and keep them away from me. It worked, I'm happy. There is nothing magical about it what so ever but if you tell them I'll kill you."

"Oh right," Josh said. "That's a bit disappointing, I thought you were a real witch."

The aquamarine under Brownie's T-shirt started to turn on itself again slowly. There was something strange going on with it and Brownie was wondering if it was because of what was going on around her or maybe someone back home was in danger. She looked around trying to see and feel if there was any magic but she found nothing.

The waiter brought the fries for Samantha and the aquamarine stopped spinning. Brownie had never done any spell just for show. Every time, she had been one hundred percent into it and she didn't know if a show would have the same consequences as the spells she had missed cast. Of course, it couldn't be as strong if Samantha hadn't been sending too much energy out there but at the same time, if it was just half backed and never working it meant that something was brewing.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment