Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Thursday Fiction 305: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

tunnel-3233082_1920

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

"I guess I will have to meet with everyone Michelle has seen since I last time came here," I said.

"That's a lot of people," Clara said.
She was looking straight in front of herself and she didn't looked reassured. I could be gone before I found who did this to Michelle and there was no way to prevent it.
"As long as we know about the danger Michelle represent for us, we can take care of ourself," Debby said as if she had read my mind.
Clara looked at her a second before looking back at the road but said nothing.
"I'm going to go see Fanny," I said. "Michelle took her out of the responsibility I put her in, she has a motive."
"But she is your older friend, in this universe," Clara said.
"But she turned her back on me in mine," I said. "I'm not blaming her yet, it's just that I need to start somewhere and she was hurt and surrounded by doctors so, it can as well be one of them. It's worth checking it out."
I walked out of the control room. There was another way, to check the security camera, and see both what Michelle had been up too and with who but there was a possibility that they would have erased all their traces as well so I decided to act on my hunch first.

Fanny was in her quarter, reading some reports about, I wasn't really sure what but it looked official enough, some sort of A4 documents all typed, with a light blue sky cover, she didn't hide it when I arrived, didn't even bother closing it so I took it as something usual that I could check out if I wanted. I didn't want to bother though but something hit me, those were printed words, on paper, made of trees and in this world except for my father's book collection it was the first time I saw anything that looked so ancient. All the reports I had ever had had been light on glass, light a screen device, even in my father's room everything official had never been printed.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment