Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Thursday Fiction 304: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

fractal-764928_1920

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

 

"What did she say she knew?" Clara asked.
"Girls I'm not sure it's a good idea to discuss it, if she really knows everything I know then when I'm gone you might be in danger," I said.
Clara and Debby looked at each other before notting.
"What did she say she knew?" Debby asked this time.
"Something about my mother, like how her died when she was young but she is happy not to be me, which I can understand considering how I feel about my mother but I wouldn't want her dead."
"Her mother is not dead," Debby said.
"What?"
Now my head was spinning. I had a conversation with my other self and she had been lying to me about something that important.
"Can you come closer?" she asked. "I need to see your eyes."
Clara changed the mode of operation so that Debby could stand away from the bike. She stood just in front of me. She was a lot taller. She looked straight in my eyes and I couldn't help but blink and blink over and over again. She took my wrist between her fingers and checked my pulse. Her hands were cold as if she had been riding a motorbike back on Earth, in the wind.
"Hypnosis, our dear captain has been hypnotized," Debby said.
"So you mean whatever she said to me was programmed by someone who knows about me," I said.
"I would say by Tucker but he couldn't have done it from where he is, so..." Debby said.
"There is someone else on board who knows about me, someone maybe related to him and someone who can control people's mind," I said. I was scared what if that person was to hypnotize or to get Michelle to do something terrible and out of her control. And I couldn't help myself but think that maybe she was also responsible for it, maybe she had asked for it to be able to talk to me, to say something to me. Where was the truth and where were the lies?
"Can you undo it?" I asked.
"No, I need a special word or gesture that the hypnotist has been using without it, I'm totally powerless," Debby said.




✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment