Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 27, 2021

Thursday Fiction 303: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

andromeda-galaxy-755442_1280

Let's start right where we left off last week, with Frederique fainting into a different universe.  

"I don't think so, I think she wants to know but she is pissed to have me here in control, and I can't have access to her memories, I don't know what any of my other selves know unless they have a strong personality and think about their past themselves while I'm there which means it's pretty rare. While I'm in their present with no information, they see all of my past all at once. I guess that's the price of my ticket to the multiverse."
"There must be a way to stop it," Clara said.
"But I don't know it. I don't even know how or why I get here and it mad Michelle mad at me." I laughed bitterly. I didn't want to laugh. It was all so messed up. She was gathering information about me for sure and I had no control over what she thought and she had already proven that she could be very mean. You're not a nice person, I mess up other people's life, that sounded exactly like the kind of things my mother would have said. I guess that's why it made me feel so bad about myself.
"We'll be in Antares soon, we entered the Upper Scorpius group a few hours ago," Clara said, "then, we'll just have to find you dad and he will have an explanation."
"If finding him to get an explanation was so simple," I said looking at the stars again.
"It will be, trust us just a little bit longer," Clara said.
"If he really is like me, if he can travel from universes to universes and know how to control it, he would have told Michelle because she know all about it but just can't figure out how to do it by herself," I said. "I'm starting to think that he doesn't have the answers I'm looking for and that maybe, nobody does. Maybe I'm just some sort of mambo-jumbo anomaly. Maybe I shouldn't exist and I just mess things up."
"She shouldn't know. She can't know. Your father always said that you would travel, Frederique, you not her, she can't do it and he surely never told her anything about it," Debby said.
Her voice was strange, she didn't seem as frightened as she always sounded, she seemed angry, and the light in her eyes would almost have scared me if I didn't know the anger wasn't directed at me.
"It should have been Michelle but it's not and your father always new that," Debby continued. "The only reason she knows something must be because she saw your memories."



✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment