Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Wednesday Snippet 306: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week.     

ascension-1568162_1920

We are at the house and Isakael is asking Saphira for help. 

 

“You are still looking for Kelpie?” He asked.
“I told Kallisto that it's better to do it near the fairy tree at night when she is there but she absolutely refused to stay out at night. I need the moon to inspire me and give me some energy and I also need her to be with me,” Saphira answered, “She is gone with her boyfriend now, I don't really know how serious she is about Kelpie.”
“Are you sure you are looking at the right place?” Isakael asked.
“I don't know if I can find someone in another World,” Saphira answered. “It's my main problem, I never tried before and I don't even know how it works to get there and if the moon as an influence there or not, if it doesn't, I don't know if I will ever find him.”
“I was thinking that you can't locate him because he is not really unique,” Isakael said.
“What do you mean not unique?” Saphira asked.
“You might be thinking about him as a horse when he is on his human shape and vis versa, there are two of him in a way,” Isakael said.
“I see,” Saphira answered pensively.
“Would you try to find someone else for me?” Isakael said, “That might help find Kelpie as well.”
“You know, I was thinking that I can't find Kelpie because I don't know him so much, see I don't even have a picture of him to concentrate on, and I never really talked to him, the only thing I remember was that he was especially rude.” Saphira said.
“Well,” Isakael said taking the flier with Jezabel's face on out of his pocket. “You don't know this one at all but I have a picture.”
“An angel, she is kind of beautiful,” Saphira said. “Is she your girlfriend?”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment