Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 284: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last week

They were two of the demons guarding the entrance. Sahel knew they were Watcher because somehow they smelled different than the Nephilim he knew. They smelled like lemon. It was a weird smell, Sahel had never met anyone who smelled like lemon before. It seemed too clean for demons. One of them was massive with a large coat making him look even bigger and the other one was really tiny. Sahel wondered if it was a recurrent joke in the demon world. Something Brownie had taught him. Bad demons always come in pair one big and stupid one small and smarter, the stronger they are, the bigger the horns. It had made him laugh at first but it had always proven to be true. He wondered if they noticed it themselves or if it was some sort of law. But these two had pretty big horns and Sahel couldn't let them go anywhere near the kids. He took a deep breath to give himself strength and confidence and decided to opt for the frontal approach.
“Beautiful night isn't it,” he said walking toward them with his hands in his pocket. Brownie would have some sewing to do again because his fists were already ready to burn. He looked up as if he was contemplating the stars.
“What is he doing here?” the larger one asked his friend.
“I'm watching the stars, it's one of my hobbies, see those three stars aligned over here,” Sahel said pointing at the sky, they are cold the belt of Orion, they are part of the Orion constellation.
“Really?” the large demon asked again looking at Sahel's finger.
“Get back inside if you don't want to get hurt,” the smaller demon said.
“Yes, get back inside,” the larger one repeated as if he finally remembered why he was here.
“I'm really sorry but I can't do that you see, I'm expected somewhere else,” Sahel said punching him in the face with his fist full of fire. The check of the demon started to burn with a black mark and he clapped himself to extinguish the fire.
“Who the hell are you?” the smaller demon asked.
“It depends who you ask,” Sahel said, “I think you guys in the Watcher side of town likes to call me the phoenix, if I'm not mistaken.” 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment