Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 283: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time

 

 “The fairies, these little annoying things that always fly all around you making noised in your ears that tickle a lot and throwing powder that make you sneeze? These fairies?” he asked.
“Yes, this fairies,” the demon answered. He seemed to be starting to feel annoyed and Kamaril wished to finish things here as soon as possible.
“So what in the fairy world?” Kamaril asked not caring about hiding his impatience.
“I want you to go there, to reach the palace and to bring me an angel with blue wings,” the demon said.
“An angel, shouldn't I go to the angel world to get one?” Kamaril asked.
“This girl is particular, she had blue wings and I was informed that she had left the angel world with a letter for the fairy queen,” the demon said.
“So you want me to intercept the letter and to give it to you,” Kamaril said.
“No, I don't care about the letter, just bring me the girl,” the demon said.
“Well you are going to need to tell me what she looks like because there are a lot of angel girls out there,” Kamaril said.
“But only one in the fairy world and the moment and only one with blue wings,” the demon said him too getting impatient.
“Alright,” Kamaril said.
He started to walk away with his trident in hand, half expecting someone to stop him but noone did. In his back the demon seemed to have an interesting conversation with Lonan about the sea and the fairies.
“An angel with blue wings, you gotta be kidding me, where the hell am I going to find this?” Kamaril said walking out of the cave.
He heard foot steps behind him and planted the trident in the ground before turning around. His hands was still shacking with the electricity of the trident, damn that demon. The one in front of him was fat and stopped out of breath as if he had been running a marathon.
“What do you want?” Kamaril asked.
For all answer he took a little back made of tissues out of his pocket and present it to him. Kamaril seized it and the demon placed his hands on his knees bending in front of him. Kamaril was sure that this one either wasn't going to live too long. He opened the back, it was filled with white fairy dust. He placed his finger inside and took some out to make sure.
“You gotta be kidding me,” he said.
“You... will need this... to go to the... Fairy World...” the other demon said.
Kamaril dived the bag in his pocket and pulled on his sleeve before grabbing his trident trying to minimize the electric wave but there was no use. He sighed and turn around, nothing in this life came easy. 

 

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment