Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Thursday Fiction 282: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by DarkWorkX from Pixabay

 

Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Do you know where we can check the easiness of university degree on a national level?" I asked.
"I don't think that exist," Alex answered.
"I'm sure it exist somewhere, " I said, wondering at the same time if Amy had been faking her sources.
"How would you classify that? By the achievement level, imagine comparing physics and history. They have almost no classes, like four a week which totally doesn't call for commitment so it's easy not to show up. If we are on campus early morning, it's a lot easier to stay there and go to classes. Then in the end it depends how much you want to work and get your degree. I don't think it has anything to do with the difficulty level if there is one. Some people always strive at history but can't even equalize a basic chemical equation and same, I can take care of a math problem and I'd rather do it than memorize the chronology of the French Kings," Alex said.
He had to be right. There was no way to quantify and compare how easy a degree was. For me too history would have been hell, and not for dragging myself to classes, just the all taking care about other people's life, especially dead people.
"So what did Billy say?" Alex asked.
"That I'm good with the dead cat that's alive and he'll take care of the dead people who are really dead," I said.
"You wanted to go into history?" 


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment