Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 10, 2020

Thursday Fiction 281: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Let's start right where we left off last time.

"Some people really are full f shit aren't they?"
Billy was standing at his door. We had had this conversation just in from of his room.
"People tell me every day that history is so damn easy," he continues. "Still we have the same amount of drop out after the same semester as anyone else. If physics is so damn easy, what isn't everyone doing? Go figure. Personally, I'll rather spend my time with really dead people than to try and see if the cat's dead or not, know what I mean."
He scratched his messy and oily hair.
"Thank you Billy," I said.
"I better go get a shower, they put a class at 11am, who the hell can get up this early."
I moved aside and he closed his door not bothering to even lock it and walked barefoot through the corridor carrying a small plastic bag and a towel.
"So you spent the night at Billy's, I didn't know he was your type," Alex said.
It was the second time that guys sneaked on me today without me seeing or hearing them arrive and it was not my favorite thing.
"He said something interesting," I answered not letting Alex's remark about my attraction for Billy drift one.
"Really," Alex said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment