Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Thursday Fiction 280: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

 

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

 

Let's start right where we left off last week.

 

"Amy, wait!"

Amy didn't come for breakfast and I didn't think she would be up for class after coming home so late last night. She was ahead of me in the corridor and she was fast.

"What do you want?"

"I think we need to talk," I said hesitantly.

"I said everything I wanted last night, I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"I'm just not convince," I said.

She glared at me and just that look should have been enough to convince me but I was in a sort of denial.

"I don't think you could pull it of," I said.

"Excuse me?"

"I don't think you could have a double life, be nice to me all the time and study with me almost every day while continuously be with Tamara and preparing to cheat on your exam as if it was the most natural things to do. You were surrounded by me and Alex and we were always..."

"Are you for real?" she interrupted me. "There is nothing in common between my classes and yours. Yours is a joke, you might spend a lot more hours in classes than I do, fine, i grand you that but it's the easier degree in this university. Damn, it's the easier degree in the entire country. I bet anyone could pass those classes just by showing up in classes without bothering to do anything else. There is nothing hard in what you are learning."

I knew she was lying, but she was hitting on my proud because I had been studying like mad and she had already a way out but she was making it sound like she was the one who had it hard.

"It's statistical Freddy, your degree is the easiest you can get, go check it by yourself if you don't believe me."

And with that she walked away. I was left crushed. If she really meant that, if she really believed that, was it my fault if she had turned bad? If I had been a biology student showing her the example, then maybe none of that would have happen but at the same time, I couldn't possibly change who I was to please her.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment