Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 281: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“Damn!” Kamaril muttered between his teeth walking on the other side of his glass box to look at the demon he would have to face. It was the demon who had sent him to his cell with Lonan, the one who had showed him his trident in the first place. He was standing in the middle of the row, leg spread for good balance as if he was thinking about fighting. In his hand, he was brandishing, Poseidon's trident in a glowing yellow bubble, this had been forbidding Kamaril to feel his trident in the first place. Seeing it in someone's else's hand he felt the anger boiling inside of him. An anger that didn't really belonged to him, the anger of Poseidon.

“I caught the other one,” a demon in robe said erupting in the row holding Lonan fighting against his restraining arms. He seemed to have a lot of problem carrying the little demon.

Lonan managed to bite his hand and get the restrain loose.

“You let him escape in the first place,” the one them called master raged.

“It wasn't me, I swear, I wasn't...” the demon started.

But the master clicked his fingers in his direction and the demon burst into green flames as if he was self combusting. Kamaril had never seen anything like that, he took a step back in horror trying to put some distance between him and the demon.

“I need someone else to play with,” Lonan said all smiling to the demon.

He didn't seem for the least afraid. Kamaril wondered if it was because he was a kid, because he was brave and had seen worse or because he was really foolish.

“Really?” the demon answered with a smile. 

He seemed to like Lonan and Kamaril wondered how he could take that to his advantage.

“Yes, the one downstairs would never play with me and they got a little bad when I went out of the cage. This one is a bit boring, he only likes quiet but coming here was still fun, he even let me killed someone really really big,” Lonan said. “I'm not sure he wants to play to much, he is going on a treasure hunt but he doesn't want to tell me what the treasure is.”

He pouts and the demon laughed. Kamaril couldn't believe his eyes.

“I thought about your earlier proposal,” the demon said giving back his entire attention to Kamaril. “There actually is something that I need you to do. I can't send any of my men there right now but as you are a loner, it might still work,” he said.

“Can I go to?” Lonan asked jumping in front of him.

“No, I have very special plans for you and we are expecting company very soon,” the demon said.

“I'm only going out with the kid,” Kamaril said surprising himself.

The demon laughed.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment