Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 282: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“You are not in position to dictate what you will do,” the demon said throwing him the trident.
Kamaril seized it but received and electric shock. He tried to resist it the best he could wondering what was happening.
“You can have it but it is trapped and you can't use it,” the demon said, “You bring me back what I need and I'll give you the counter-spell
“And you think I'm going to believe that,” Kamaril answered.
He could barely hold the trident but wasn't going to let it out of his grip either.
“You don't have much choices,” the demon said.
“I want to go play outside with Kamaril too, you know he is Poseidon and he promised to tell me how it is to leave under the sea with the fishes and to get me an ice cream,” Lonan said counting on his finger to make sure he remembered everything he was supposed to do with Kamaril once they were out of here.
“Don't you prefer to see your brothers?” the demon asked.
Kamaril looked up at him amazed. If theses two were definitely here, that meant a lot of trouble for him and he would have no chance but to do what he was asked too, these two were really strong.
“I want to see my brothers but they let me wait for so long, can't I go with Kamaril first and see them when I come back, he is not really strong for a demon, he almost don't fight, I needed to do everything alone, I'm sure he will get in trouble without me,” Lonan said.
Kamaril couldn't believe his own ears and the demon laughed.
“I'm sure he will be just find on his own, I'm sending him somewhere were people are a lot weaker than demons,” the demon answered.
“This sounds very boring,” Lonan answered pouting, “where is that?”
“What do you want from me?” Kamaril asked.
“I want you to go to the fairy world and...” the demon started but Lonan interrupted him.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment