Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Tuesday Travel 72: Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Welcome to Tuesday Travel. Every Tuesday, I will be presenting an excerpt of Witch Raising: The Book of Fire, the book in which Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul, is undertaking an initiatory journey.

 Image by Greg Montani from Pixabay
 
About Witch Raising: The Book of Fire

Witch Raising is a new series with Brownie, the heroine of Demon Soul as the main character. This series is part of the House at the Crossing Series and follows Demon Soul and Demon and Fairy but instead of being centered on the adventure of Sahel and his demon friends, it follows Brownie as she goes from being a normal girl to a bad ass witch. She has been practicing magick for a while now, saving people from difficult situations but the people at the house, including Sahel aren't happy with her new calling. Feeling that she doesn't have a choice and has to keep learning witchcraft, Brownie leaves to meet other witches. 
 

The excerpt, we start where we left off last time  


"Caves are really bad for hair too," Sandy added, "We are going to go shopping."
"I'm doing the temple before the parade, then the parade with a stop to the second temple at the top of the hill. Then catch back with the parade and go down to the cave. There are three different section but only two are opened to the public tomorrow because the third one can't take too many people. Then they are going to lit the cave on fire and bring the fire back to the city center for the bon fire and the dances will follow," Samantha said.
"Wow, you really did your research," Brownie said impressed.
"It's a sixteen kilometer trip around the city from the temple to the cave. It takes two more kilometers to hike the hill to the other temple and come down," Samantha said.
"And you'll die before you can walk that much in a day, it's not human," Samuel answered.
Samantha rose an eyebrow.
"I guess I better eat my protein then, I'm going to need all the muscle I can muster."
Marri let out an exasperating sigh.
"You wouldn't need protein from a poor innocent cow if you acted like a girl," Sandy said.
"Can I join you?" Brownie asked cutting in before the stream of insult begun.
"Sure," Samantha said, "but you better be ready to feel like hell tomorrow night but I can promise you you'll sleep well."
Brownie smiled.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.

✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!


http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment