Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Thursday Fiction 283: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


 Let's start right where we left off last week.

 

"Not really," I said.
Alex sight. He was obviously confused but I didn't want to discuss Amy's story with him.
"So we go to class and finish recording your trips during lunch break? We have two hours today."
"Yes, but actually, something new came up," I said. "I talked to her, one of my other self, she was having a conversation with me in her head."
"And how does that worked?"
"I have no idea really," I said.
"Are you sure you weren't dreaming and that was an effect of discussing it with me?"
"I already ruled that out," I said.
"How?"
"I went back to the place where I felt the feelings of the other me the more strongly," I said. "She was in great distress and I think that might actually help break the barrier between us or something."
"I'm not sure how emotions could control the atomic world, really I'm not convinced," Alex said.
"Because they are waves," I said. "Have you ever heard the terms: a wave of anger passed through the crowd or a wave of joy filled my body?"
"Yes but..."
"No buts, they are waves, if you look at the brain during intense emotion it emits waves, like alpha waves or delta waves or I don't know for sure because I'm not there yet in the neuroscience class but the brain emits waves. So if her brain was emitting some sort of waves, they could communicate with my brain here," I said.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment