Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thursday Fiction 278: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.
Image by ElisaRiva from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"You're going to be alright," I said in my head, or more exactly in her head. "You have been through a lot and you are the only one who can help yourself. She is gone, she won't hurt you for now, it's the moment when you decide to be strong."
"But I can't talk to her the way you do, I can't escape," My other self said.
She could hear me and I could hear her, that was new and that was somehow beautiful.
"But you did it, it was your voice, it was you saying it, I just voiced what you wouldn't let yourself say," I said.
There were things I wouldn't say to my mother either, terrible things. She didn't have to say it all, she just had to say enough to stay safe.
"Why did you say I'll see the psychologist?" She asked.
"Because you need it to treat your emotional abuse," I said.
"Emotional abuse? That's what it is? That's what she has been doing to me? I read about it. I looked for answered but I could never place myself there. I could never quite be sure which part was normal interaction and which part was not. I could ever figure out which part made up and all in my head and what was real," she said.
"I never though about it this way," I said. "I guess you need to talk about it all, if you have a question, you ask the doctor and he will help."
"She'll be back and she won't be happy," my other self said. "Would you stay with me? I called you many time but you never came until now."
"I don't decide where I go but you need to know that I am you, I am just another part of you."
"But you're so strong and you seem to know everything so much better," she said.
"That's not true, it was just what you needed, you are the one who really made the decision," I said.
"Thank..."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment