Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 270: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.

 
“You're the first person I allow on my back so you better don't tell anyone,” Kelpie said.
“Why is that? It's nice to carry people around,” Jezabel said. 

She seemed to be having problem breathing and Kelpie wondered if angel could get so sick they would die. The broken ribs were not helping but her body was really cold and the heavy rain wouldn't stop.
“It's nice for them to be carried, not for me, and I have my pride,” Kelpie answered.
“Then I can be proud too, right? About curing people,” Jezabel said.
Kelpie tried to sight but as a horse it went out like a long neighing.
“If you say so,” he answered.
“By the way, I was right that praying helps,” she said.
He could almost feel her smiling on his back her check against his neck.
“It only worked when you started to listen to me,” Kelpie answered.
“But you wouldn't have gone mad if I wasn't praying and you wouldn't have told me about this crazy thing you can do.” Jezabel said with a low voice, she seemed extremely tired, “Are you sure you are not working for the devil and taking me out of my way?”
“Absolutely not,” Kelpie answered.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment