Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Thursday Fiction 268: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

He put the pan over the fire and fried the fish sticks and the quarter of tomatoes.
"You can't blame yourself for everything that happens to everybody in every single universe, do you know how many people that is?" Alex said.
"I'm just thinking that maybe I could do better," I said. "It's freaking me out to have such a huge influence on other people's life and I can't help it but think they might hate me for it."
"You have really zero communication with your other selves?" Alex said.
"Sometimes I think I hear their thoughts but it's always vague. I generally feel their strong feelings, sometimes on top of mine, if they are happy or scared," I said.
"You never tried to give them a message to read after you left or something?" Alex asked.
"I wrote something for Michelle. That's my name on the spaceship about some research. But that's about it, I'm not sure how much she got out of it. I'm not even sure where she goes when I'm taking over her body," I said.
"It would be nice to know," Alex said.
"According to my dad, in the moment when I think Michelle's dad is taking over, he witnessed everything but can't move or talk or anything."
"That sounds more like a split personality than a parallel universe problem," Alex said. "The way I see it would be that the two consciousness actually fuse as one."
"But I don't have the memories," I said.
"Yes, that's another problem, but are you sure? Did you try to recall the memories?"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment