Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 266: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“And you just need water for it?” She continued trying to stay serious but her face was illuminated by laughter.
“Yeah,” Kelpie answered looking at the window, if only he could reached the rain he'll be out.
“And all you need is water?” She asked again.
“So what? Damn! I already explained it to you. You better go back at your praying because seriously you starting to piss me off,” Kelpie answered getting angrier and angrier. 
It was frustrating enough not to be able to reach the window but it was even worse with someone laughing in his back. The damn Queen had probably send that angel from hell on purpose to make him talk. Right now, he would almost do anything to get her away from him.
“If I go get some rain water to drop on you, would you show me?” Jezabel said.
“You think you can climb better than me?” Kelpie said, he wasn't really amused but he would sure let her try, at least she wouldn't be laughing anymore after seen how hard it was.
“I don't need to climb, I've got wings, you see,” Jezabel said standing up and taking the tip of her left wing in her hand, “They changed color but at least, they can still fly.”
“You gotta be kidding me,” Kelpie said putting his hand on his forehead wondering why he hadn't thought about that earlier.
“No, they really can still fly,” Jezabel answered.
Kelpie came closer an hold on her right sleeve rolling it up on Jezabel's arm.
“Hey, that tickle,” she said contorting herself.
“Can you be serious for a minute or two?” Kelpie asked.
Jezabel nodded.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment