Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Thursday Fiction 264: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"You're wrong, it is my fault. My sister and I always looked like we are close because it makes everyone else happy but deep down, we have huge problem dealing with each other. There is this never ending competition for attention, it's a twin thing, we can always spot the favorite, as kids we would make a fit if one of us had a slightly bigger cookie or if one got one more candy in our candy bags. It was terrible. I thought that getting away from home would fix it, that doing different things would fix it because nobody could compare our achievement anymore. We had teachers and friends said, you might be twins but your brother is so much smarter or so much funner or so much whatever. There is no way to compare people doing different courses in my mind but we are here and it's even worse because we can't compete against each other but people are still looking at us competing. Please don't get in the middle. Don't let her bring you down because you are doing great here and you are really learning every thing you'll need. I know I laughed at all the reading but that was wrong." 

I hugged him back. I didn't know if it would have made a difference if he had been with her more or if she had also done some physics. If we had made sure Tamara didn't have a bad influence on her but I couldn't believe she had lied to us all along. She had had this big secret and I didn't even figure it out. As if I had been to absorbed in my own problems and study to be a good friend. At the same time I could believe it because I had kept my deep secret all my life too. 

"Oh my god!"

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment