Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday Fiction 263: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"Of course she means it, every bits of it. Jimmy's girlfriend is not around to hear it but she is still saying it, she has been lying for months," Alex said. "I always knew there was something going on when you were on the defensive all the time but I never thought you could fall this low."
"See the problem I have with you Alex is that you never think at all about anyone else but yourself. Now excuse me I have more important people to care about," she said.
She turned on her heels and left the kitchen.
"Don't let her get to you," Alex said.
"She is getting to me, ok, you and her are like my only friends here. I never went to parties with the girls and the physics group with you because I had plans with her and now she just walked out of my life," I said.
I couldn't get through it.
"Fred,"
"Forget it, I'm not hungry anymore, I know it's not my fault or your fault but I need some time to calm down before I can eat."
I was going to leave the kitchen too but Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment