Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Thursday Fiction 261: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"So I have steak or fish sticks, what do you prefer?" Alex said smiling when I reached the kitchen.
"What?"
"Steak or fish? and rice or pasta? to go with and I might have a tomato left in the fridge," Alex asked again.
"Hum, fish," I said.
I was out of it. How could he be so calm? Tamara in Amy's room was bad news, it meant that Amy might be doing things she didn't want to do to get good grades and...
"I know what you are thinking but this isn't your fault," Alex said.
"I wasn't thinking that..."
"Anyway, Amy made her choice. First she might have not know what was going on and you were there to rescue her and make her do the right thing. Now, she is back with the bad guys and it's her choice. She'll have to learn by herself, no matter how hard it is to watch, it's not your problem and it's not mine, we have other things to do," Alex said.
He grabbed a pan and started to boil the water.
"But if I had been more present and..."
"Like what, following her to classes? You and I have been with her all the time, she hid it from us because she knew it was bad, that's the reason, she knew it and she still did it anyway. What does that say about her?"
"I know what you think!" Amy said entering the kitchen.
"Well then we don't have to have a conversation, that's all good," Alex replied.
Amy took her keys out to unlock her fridge and bent down to grab two cans of coke.
"Amy, I don't understand why...." I said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment