Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday Fiction 260: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Stefan Keller from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

Amy was laughing with someone in her room, they were super loud. Alex knocked at the door and entered without waiting for an answer.
"What the hell!" Amy said, "Can't I even have a bit of privacy?"
Tamara was sitting at the desk, blowing on her nails. And it suddenly hit me why Amy wouldn't join the salsa class with me.
"Hi," Tamara waved at me.
"Hi," I said.
A part of my wanted to scream and ask what the hell was she doing here but I guess that wasn't any of my business. Amy had said they weren't seeing each other anymore during classes straight after the incident at the party but that couldn't be right, they were meant to have classes together anyways. And then, she had said Tamara was one of the drop out but why would she drop out if she was part of the group who managed to get the exams answer before hand. That didn't make any sense either.
"We were wondering if you wanted to have some dinner with us," I said casually as if it didn't bother me to have Tamara here and as if I didn't know what it meant.
"What the hell is she doing here?" Alex asked.
"She is my friend and she can visit me if she wants too," Amy said placing her hands on her hips. "And we already had dinner."
I noticed the empty plates on the desk.
"Fine," Alex said.
He pushed me toward the corridor and closed the door behind him before storming toward the kitchen. Tamara was back at laughing with her annoying high pitch voice and Amy was soon to follow. I didn't get what could be so funny.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment