Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Thursday Fiction 259: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"We have class tomorrow and statistic is really not my forte. We are going to need extra training about it if we need to go deep. I guess we need to get everything fixed up before you get there again, we better start now."
He let go of my hand and opened his door. I missed it, I missed the warmth but I wasn't sure what it meant so I opened my door too and picked up my bag to get inside the building. I was a bit tired but if Alex wanted to get started on my data now, I guess I could deal with it, at least if he let me eat something first. I always ate a lot after a black out I guess I needed to replenish the extra energy loss but I didn't have a chance to grab anything to eat yet.
"Let's get Amy for dinner, so that she doesn't feel left out, then we can get rid of her pretending we have some tutorials to work on or something," Alex said.
I nodded. I felt a bit bad leaving Amy out of this. I had just placed her other self in a new important position in the other world and here I was totally going for putting Alex in charge or something. Fin had said that I was making a huge mistake putting Fanny in charge, in this universe I was closer to Amy until tonight in the other universe, I was closer to Fin. Still I decided to trust the other twin. I wonder if I was going to be ok doing so.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment