Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Thursday Fiction 258: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes. 
I know it has been a while but from now on the posts are going to come back weekly as usual!

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last time.

"What kind of personality laps?"
"The kind strong enough to make him believe he is crazy and that my mother will find out if he doesn't divorce her. The kind that makes him read science books when he is a linguist who doesn't know where Antares is," I explain.
"And you can't ask him from here?"
"The thing is since he took me to university in the fall, I haven't seen the version of my dad who doesn't quite belong here," I said.
Alex sighed. That was a lot to take on for him and I realized that he was playing with my fingers.
"I'm not sure about all that but what is my role in this," Alex said.
"I need to do stats on my trips, like check how long they lasted, where I went, how many times, if there is any information that can be gathered and anything standing out. And I need to check things about coma. It's not normal to faint for more than a few minutes and the doctor seems to believe that I'm actually falling into a coma. The last time I went to the hospital with my mother, my brain scan was different. Not as much as this one but still not normal and the doctor said it was probably due to stress. Now the thing is he doesn't have any data to say that I'm heading toward coma in between because I had a lot of what I believe to be very normal black out in between. I haven't been to the hospital in months. I thought it was alright but I almost half regret my lack of brain scans now," I said. "So your role technically is to not freak out and to tell them not to give me drugs to wake me up. On top of helping with the math if you want to. I don't even know if I'll ever go back to that universe, the trips are pretty random unless we discover a pattern. The only reason why I believe I will go back is because I don't think I ever visited any places that many times before."
Alex took a deep breath.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment