Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Wednesday Snippet 260: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.



He flew down to the demon holding the metallic jaws and hit the lower one with his hammer. A sound of broken metal resonated in the air as the shock wave propagated through the deadly instrument shaking the demon holding it until he felt on the floor. Torsti landed near him with a feet on the rest of the jaw and hit it with his hammer. The shock wave didn't seem to bother him but the arms of the demons dislocated as he yelled out of pain.
Odeon landed next to the other demon placing a large bubble of water around him, the demon struggled for a while then seemed to calm down and a fireball escaped the water. Odeon dropped the bubble to stop the hit and he turned to place his face straight near the face of the demon and blow in his face. A white smoke surrounded the demon's head and he rose in the air as Torsti smashed the head of the other with his hammer.
“Damn those guys, my hammer needs cleaning now,” he said looking at the demon floating near his brothers head.
“And I thought you wanted to play it nice and follow them home before making a mess,” Torsti said.
“That guy tried to swallow me with jaws in the middle of a freaking parking lot,” Odeon said as if it was a good excuse.
I touched the shoulder of the demon and yellow sparks came out of his fingertips.
The demon started to speak.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment