Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Friday, November 15, 2019

Vampire Friday: Vampire Heart 248

Welcome to a new part of Vampire Heart unedited. Have you been bitten yet? Sign up to be part of our awesome Vampire Friday blog hop team! You know you want to!


Summary of the previous episodes: Viorel has been tortured by his supposed family who wanted to have him burn in the sun. Strangely enough the sun didn't burn him as expected but Viorel has no memory of who he is. Following the advises of his supposed father, he left Sighișoara and is now traveling to the West. After some skirmish in a previous city, he found refuge on a boat. Viorel is now in Vienna. The little problem is that the guy at the inn was a bit of an asshole and helped capture Viorel thinking he was a vampire, which he is but nobody needs to know. Now there is a huge man (which I call the colossi) taking care of Viorel and a priest. They brought a girl. Torture my holy water... Fail. Viorel managed to confuse everyone, now he would like to get out of here. But the girl seems pretty useless. They still managed to escape and he left the girl to the care of the boat lady before going back to have two words with his captors but his power of persuasion were failing him. The priest wanted to crack a deal but Viorel is not really up to help his enemies. He finally got some blood but he can't risk to stay in Vienna. He travel to Linz were he stays a bit to learn German.
Viorel wanted to go to Praha but redirect himself toward Augsburg instead where he wants to get a horse, except that the horses are a bit scared of his vampirism and maybe something else. Viorel is really not a horse expert. Then he comes into an altercation with couple of people, he wants some fear in his blood. The girl Viorel has found seemed to enjoy the game. Viorel prepares for the nightmares that come with a feast of blood, in a rush to leave, he cross the dukedom of Lorrain.
We introduced Sorina, three weeks after the beginning of Viorel's escape.
Viorel dreamed of Sorina and woke up not really remembering anything. Traveling to Paris, he arrives at "La cour des miracles". He is rescued by a stranger who turned out to be Nicolas Flamel, the alchemist he was looking for. Nicolas does some strange experiment without Viorel's agreement. Some people are looking for Nicolas's secrets. On the other side of Europe, Sorina awakes and Viorel's past in haunting him. Viorel discovered that he can change into a wolf but that's not the easiest thing to handle. After finding out that a younger version of Nicolas might not be acting with his best interest at heart, Viorel decides to leave for the north. He is now traveling with two people, Alexej who needed to get out of Praha and Irina who he accidentally rescued.

Image by Iulia Radu from Pixabay
Now, let's continue with Vampire Heart, right where we left off last week

“Nice catch you have here,” he said.
Sorina’s mother placed herself just in front of her as to protect her. Sorina clung at my arm a bit more, I could feel her shivering fingers enter my skin but she wasn’t taking her eyes away from the other vampire, as if looking at him would make him back away. I felt proud of her. She had never really been scared of the vampire, at least not like the others. She would back away and tremble but she would still defyingly look at them. I was proud of her but I knew that it was a very dangerous thing to do. Vampires liked to be obeyed by humans, they were not used to be defied. But for this one, I wouldn’t care.
“They are not for drinking,” I said still walking. I wanted to walk pass him and have the girls run for it if needed while I would hold him until the sun get us both.
“So what are you going to do with them,” Dylan said walking toward us.
He had his arms wide open as if he wanted to show me that he was unarmed and it was true, the way he walked, the way his clothes felt against his sides, I knew that there was no sword hanging on his belt. But there could have been hidden knifes everywhere and I wasn’t going to trust him just yet. He stopped at a respectable distance and I stopped too.
“They are not to be drunk for, not by my kind and not by yours, if any of you touch them, you will die with the next rise of the sun,” I said menacing.
Dylan started to laugh, he wasn’t impress either by my menace nor by my eloquence, he looked at me and the girls as if we were some sort of curiosity.
“The sun will be up soon, I better go, it was nice meeting you, I shall meet you again,” he said. He walked back to his stairs and climbed them. I pressed the girls to walk. Sorina’s mother was holding her hand and I could see her finger whitening with the pressure. It might have been painful for Sorina but she didn’t say anything.
“How long is this going to last?” Sorina’s mother asked.
I didn’t have the answer to this question. I was nowhere near strong enough to stop all of the British vampires on my own and I had no authority within my clan except for very small demands like having them spear of drinking Sorina’s blood and making them laugh at me. I felt extremely powerless.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment