Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thursday Fiction 244: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by skeeze from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

"No!"
"Frederique," my father said.
"I'm fine, the black out are as usual, nothing more, nothing less. I have been studying from my exam, I'm just starting to relax now after spring break. If I ever feel that something is not normal I will definitely come back here but as far as I'm concern everything is exactly the same as it was when I woke up in the morning."
"You have activities in your brain's dead zone," the doctor said.
"It's not the first time," I answered.
"But it's the first time it lasts so long," the doctor answered.
"It has been worse. Remember when you gave me the drugs, I couldn't even slap out of it to eat," I said.
"But the circumstances were different. I know it's hard to hear for you but your condition is changing, something is truly happening and we don't want you to fall into a coma. Those are the risk you are taking. Does it really worth it?"
"You couldn't stop me from blacking out, in more than thirteen years. Do you really think that you will be able to stop me from being comatose? You didn't manage to wake me up either, not a single time. And you don't need any more data, you have more than you could ever work on. You think I'm at risk, you read the brain scan and you figure out something. You call me when you do," I said. "If I feel different I promise I will come back but I can't just stop living because there is a risk that I might at some point fell into coma. It's like telling someone on a bike not to drive it because the neighbor's son finally got a car after failing his driving license multiple time. I have a life to live and I intend to live it for as long as I'm not incapacitated."
"Well," my father said. "Are you sure this is what you want? I know you are tired of being rushed to the hospital but are you sure you are not making a mistake by refusing help."
"I have my data, I'll work a pattern of my black out and see if I can find an explanation. It looks like a single out even but it's not, I'm sure it isn't."

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment