Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Thursday Fiction 243: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay
Let's start right where we left off last week.

I knew this buzzing all too well. I blinked three time, I was restrained, great. I opened my eyes fully to the bright light of the brain scan tube. Waking up at the hospital, in this tube, once again. My second thought was that I hoped my mother wasn't around I wanted to sleep, I didn't want to deal with this. I had no idea how I ended up here in the first place. Last thing I remember from this universe was that I was with Alex at the electromagnetic class. Now I had to witness the application of the electromagnetic theory first hand.
"She is awake," the doctor said.
I could have recognized his voice everywhere but he always said that too as if he thought I was never going to wake up again, even after all those years, they had to be kidding me.
"I'm awake and I'm fine, as usual," I said.
My father was here alone. At least who ever sent me here in the first place I called him instead of my mother, that was already a good news. "I'm not sure it's as usual," the doctor said."Can you sit up?"
I sat up. It was as usual. Of course, that world was intense and interesting and the better place to be at on day such as this but well I was back on the ground.
"Then what is it this time? Can I have my brain scans?" I said smiling at him and he looked at my dad.
"I think we should call your mum," the doctor said.
"No way," I answered. "I'm fine."
"Fred, sweety, you were away from five hours," my father said.
Wow, that was new and that was awesome. I always wanted a brain scan of one of my long trip and here was my chance.
"Damn, I missed my salsa class," I said.
Nobody seemed to be interested.
"And your brain activity is also pretty unusual, so I think it will be better for you to stay at your mother for the next few days so that she can bring you here when you black out again," the doctor said.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment