Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 226: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


Torsti recognized the voice of the old woman from the lobby but didn't expect her to quit her television set to come give them some breakfast up here. He decided to stay on guard and opened the door slowly.
“I see you already took a shower, I was going to bring towels later,” the old woman said pushing the door with the tray and entering behind Torsti's spread arm. “There are nasty beast playing outside, you better stay in for a while.”
“Wouldn't it be better for you if we were to get away as fast as possible,” Torsti said.
“I will pretend that I didn't here that,” the old woman said, “You should be careful with your words young man, they can be deadly.”
She left the trail on the table in the opposite corner of the room. Torsti noticed that she had only one wing and a glass eye to complete the picture. He wondered what could have happened to her to make her this way.
“I was born like that, I was the older sister, my parents called me a trial compared to my beautiful younger sister,” the old woman said.
“I didn't mean...” Torsti started.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment