Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Thursday Fiction 224: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


"Come on, every time you come back from your parents you're acting like dog and cat, it's not healthy," I said.
"My father figured it out," Alex answered.
"Figured out what?"
"That I want to be a theoretical physicist and that I don't give a shit about engineering," Alex answered.
"Is that bad?"
"You saw Amy's reaction to the book, theory is evil, I would have been better of joining the church of satan," Alex said.
"So it's that bad."
"Yeah, like with everything they hoped for me, I'm such a disappointment while Amy is doing so well for herself taking all those extra classes and having her feet on the ground while I'm just dreaming about things that don't exist and won't be helping me get a decent job," Alex said.
"Outch."
"Yeah, so Amy couldn't help jumping on the occasion, it's like she had been waiting for it all along. As if my failing was the only way out for her. And I'm not even really failing, I'm just not meeting the expectation that my parents secretly had for me. Not that they seemed to have any for her. So I'm the bad kid and she became the one my parents are telling all her friends about. My father even showed her up at a meeting with a client because she does everything so well."
"But your grades are so much higher," I said trying to cheer him up a little.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment