Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Thursday Fiction 223: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.


And my mother would probably have blamed him for every time he wasn't doing anything correctly according to what she seemed was right. It would have made both our life terrible and I was glad I didn't have one more person to hate. My mother hadn't expressed any desire to meet me for spring break and my father thought he had to apologize for it. He made me call her and she told me everything was fine on the first one that she didn't understand why I would ask as my father was so much better than her. Then she ignored my following phone calls and I ended up giving up. She was hurt by me running away and that made me feel bad but somehow, it was a choice between hurting her and hurting myself. It didn't have to be like this but she would never listen or try to fix it. It was her way or nothing and our relationship had finally reached nothing.
I sat in the electromagnetism class, I was way in advance which was enough to give me time to browse through the book Alex had given me. This was going to be interesting.
"She is so unbelievable, I'm sorry about that," Alex said sitting next to me.
"You never told me what happened during the holidays so go ahead before she gives me her version," I said sighing.
"Nothing happened," Alex answered.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment