Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday Fiction 222: Parallel Slip

Welcome back to a new part of Parallel Slip, where we follow the adventures of Frederique through her slip in different parallel universes.


Let's start right where we left off last week.
 
I put my bag on one shoulder and lifted my tray.
"Freddy, wait, don't take it that way," Amy said.
But I didn't want to bother waiting for her apology. I found their argument sickening. Most of the time I wold either go back to my room or wait until they were done arguing but It was getting more and more difficult to take, especially when I was at the center of it. Sometimes I wanted to side with Amy and other time, like today, I wanted to side with Alex. To be fair, Alex was always the one calling bullshit on Amy when she proved to be narrow minded and Amy always had to go for the kill. It was as if they needed the other one to fail to feel good about themselves. It was tiring to witness and it would get worse after every holidays when their parents had reset everything they had learn about behaving with each other to zero. A part of me was glad that I didn't met my mother since Christmas, it had been the first holiday and it had been hard on anyone. I wonder how it would have been like to have a twins or at least a sibling to grow up with. I wonder ifwe would have had the same destructive relationship Alex and Amy had. I could somehow imagine how terrible it would have been. If I was the only one blacking out, I would have had to face the perfect child on a daily basis, a bit like Amy had to do with Alex being favored by their parents. On thie other hand my sibling would have had to be watching over me when my mother couldn't and have to be rushed to the hospital with me.


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment