Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 225: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


As if he had heard his thought, Odeon opened the door and through him his clothes.
“If you are going to get down there, put those on first and make sure to be careful, I don't want to have to rescue two brothers,” he said. Torsti smirked and grabbed the clothes before they fell on the floor.
“Hum, fresh I can't recognized you used soap and demon dried,” he said laughing.
“Stop joking around, I'm really not in the mood,” Odeon said closing the door of the bathroom after him.
Torsti opened the curtains and bit and kept his watch while putting his pants on. The fight down there was amplifying, it was reassuring to see that the Hunters didn't have only friends with the local population.
He startle at a knock on the door. He grabbed his hammer tight and put the rest of his clothes on the bed.
“Who is it?” he said at the door making sure to stay hidden against the wall. He had seen too many demons being found dead by looking through the peeping hole.
“It's breakfast.”


✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment