Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Wednesday Snippet 222: Blue Angel

Welcome to a new part of Blue Angel unedited, we start right where we left off last time.


“No to be mean or anything but I was kind of hoping to have some times alone with her and with the living-room wall still spitting demons and strange creatures out of hell dimension I don't think too many demons are really welcome just now, you better wait until things calm down a little.” Sahel said walking backward trying to make some distance between him and them.
“I know what you had in mind,” Azazel said passing his arm around Sahel's shoulders and spinning him around, “but there is no escaping it, Seti has a new theory.”
“About what,” Sahel asked almost regretting not to have directly tell them it could wait until tomorrow.
“About the Hunters wanting something mysterious that we can figure out only at your place,” he said.
“And let me remind you that I have a girlfriend there too,” Seti said moving his ringed finger under Sahel's nose.
Sahel sighed deeply. Since he had started to make friends his life had suddenly lost of quiet and privacy.

✅ Like my facebook page for dolls for more pictures and posts and videos.
✅ My facebook author page for the story and novel stuff.
✅ My facebook blog page where all blog posts are announced.
✅ My doll youtube channel Please subscribe!
✅ My writing and vlog youtube channel Please subscribe!





http://www.wattpad.com/user/Crazypuce

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Find us on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment